We are Beachcomber Seashells, a family run, independent retailer based in sunny Bridlington! Since 2004 we have been selling an incredible range of Pagan, Wiccan, Witch and alternative Gifts, Homewares, Supplies and so much more, all from our amazing, fantastical shop, an Aladdin's cave of the magickal and the Mystical!
Everything we sell has been personally chosen by us from our suppliers, all of whom are Fair Trade only retailers. We passionately believe in ethical fair trading and are strong supporters of it.
We have launched this website as an extension to our retail business and look to emulate our friendly & personal service. We aim to inspire you, the customer with our large & varied selection of must have gifts and Items. Sometimes our stores will carry more lines than the website, so if you are unable to find a certain product on our website, please contact us and we will check in- store stock or suggest a suitable alternative.
We thank you for visiting our web store and hope that you enjoy your shopping experience with us.
Our Shop is located at:
25 - 27 Bridge Street
Come and visit us soon!!
- Nothing is more important to us than the service we provide you, our customer. We offer a satisfaction guarantee which means if you are not 100% happy with the items you have received we will give you a full refund providing the items are returned to us within 30 days of receipt when ordering online and 14 days when purchasing in store.
Refunds & Returns
- If after placing your order you would like to cancel it please email us immediately at We offer a 100% money back guarantee if you are in anyway unhappy with your order. Under the terms of this offer we ask that the goods are returned to ourselves within 30 days of receipt when purchasing online and 14 days when purchasing in-store. Items must be in the same condition in which they were delivered/purchased.
- We respect your privacy. Any and all information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential. Any information you give to us will be held with care and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to.
- As a company, periodically we review statistical data provided by Google analytics. The purpose of doing so should help us to more clearly define where in the world our customers are, and precisely the type of products they are searching for. Our response to this ensures that we source the relevant products and bring them to our customers. As a company we would wish to reassure customers that we do not pass on personal information (i.e. names, addresses, telephone numbers) to any third parties.
- The e-Commerce system we use also places a "cookie" on your computer so that your web browser can be related to items in your shopping basket. The cookie contains nothing except a reference number. Your shopping and the contact details you give are recorded on a server, referenced by that number. Our system does NOT rely on cookies; you can still complete your shopping without them, but if your browser is set to refuse them you may find that you lose the contents of your basket if you visit another website while you are shopping here.